Time for a short break : Examinations :)
Well, I hope we enjoyed learning some cool stuff and looking into some great areas of design and photography and everything else. It is time for me to stay away from my computer for a while, as my graduation exams are just around the corner.
This is probably my last post for this month. My exams are supposed to get over by the end of this month and I will be back then. I have loads of articles lined up when I get back to writing. Here are a few of them which I would like to share:
1) We will learn about the basic elements and principles of design. How it has evolved through the ages? What are the fundamental concepts, a designer must apply into his creations to get the perfect blend between concepts and results.
2) An excellent in depth article on Minimalism and how does Simplicity affect the progress of web development and designs. Why does simplicity always help you win the web and beyond?
3) I also have so many interviews lined up, from some of the most inspirational artists from around the world.
4) A showcase and research articles on contemporary artists and artists from the previous centuries. We will look into their artworks and learn to get inspired. We will also see how to employ such methods into designing in today’s generation.
5) Tons of tutorials in Photoshop and understanding each of the features better(basics re-visited series)
6) I have lots of guest articles lined up too.
7) And last, but no means least, lots and lots of inspiration and showcase of awesome works.
SO STAY TUNED!!
Thank you for you co operation, and you guys have been extremely supportive and I couldn’t have come this far without you. Now, I could need some good luck from all you guys to do well in my exams :)